Vice President of Marketing
Jacksonville, FL | June 2108 — Present
As the new marketing leader for WilsonHCG, I built a comprehensive marketing strategy – from team structure and processes to market positioning and marketing strategy. Through this refresh, my team is responsible for scaling to fit global needs as WilsonHCG grows and expands.
Director of Marketing
Jacksonville, FL | November 2015 — May 2018
As the marketing head of the largest business unit in The Adecco Group portfolio, Adecco Staffing, I managed a team to support the business unit’s brand management, lead generation and nurturing, and engaging on projects and programs.
– Worked directly with The Adecco Group CMO and business-specific senior leadership – President and Senior VPs – to drive the business in hitting annual goals, and adopting global priorities and programs.
– Responsible for strategic marketing planning, execution, and reporting of fully integrated B2B and B2C campaigns. Efforts included vendor and partner relationships; omni-channel content strategy creation and promotion; brand and reputation management.
– Managed a budget of $2MM and influenced up to $5MM of local marketing spend.
– B2B campaigns included: lead generation and nurturing via marketing automation for annual sales pipelines of $150MM+; local and silo-specific sales campaigns; proprietary content creation and promotion; account-based marketing and targeted advertising.
– B2C campaigns included: recruitment support for local and national clients up to 3,400 job openings at a time including traditional and digital marketing efforts; persona-based recruitment targeting and engagement.
– Attended client events to discuss account-specific marketing efforts.
Senior Marketing Specialist
Jacksonville, FL | September 2013 — November 2015
– Developed individualized support as needed for our 450 locations and 1,500 colleagues including translating national initiatives for local use.
– Local support efforts included: event planning and execution, recruitment strategy, sales positioning, client engagement strategy.
– Created strategy for local quarterly sales efforts including messages, training and materials for sales meetings and blitz days driving $15MM in sales opportunity. Efforts were duplicated across sister business units.
– Developed and maintained digital asset manager with customizable content for local colleagues.
– Piloted local Adecco social media accounts and trained colleagues on individual social media use for recruitment and sales efforts.
American Fork, UT | August 2012 – August 2013
The role of Operations Analyst was created specifically for me. After winning an internal communications competition, the company executives decided to create a job where my analytical, organizational and company experiences were used to help the executive-level management.
– Worked directly with the VP of Service and Fulfillment to identify operational inefficiencies and manage growth during the company’s acquisition period.
– Collected and analyzed data for reporting and company auditing purposes. This information influenced best practices, hiring needs, and awareness of scalability.
– Streamlined company-wide internal colleague processes by auditing processes and projecting fulfillment growth needs.
– Collaborated on projects for partner companies.
Interim manager of content team to account for internal position changes and to catch up on belated work.
SEM Strategist & Account Manager
American Fork, UT | September 2011 – July 2012
Built, executed, and maintained client SEO/SEM campaign strategy for 80 accounts. Strategy included:
– Building and maintaining PPC campaigns on Google and Yahoo.
– Analyzing client websites to help plan and propose SEM optimization strategies.
– Building reports for internal and external purposes.
– Building and editing lead generation websites for clients on WordPress.
BYU J. Reuben Clark Law School
Assistant Publications Coordinator
Provo, UT | July 2010 – August 2011
Starting as an intern in the publications department of a top tier law school I was given a lot of freedom to develop the strategic communication of the school along with my team.
– Researched, proposed and implemented the school’s social media usage (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube).
– Brought into a university-level group on planning the strategy of the university’s social media usage.
– Planned and managed a team to film video segments for online promotion.
– Researched and wrote feature stories and news articles for publication.
– Photographed events and people to be published along with articles.
– Analyzed school website and proposed restructuring based on modern website style and usability.
Bradley Public Relations Agency
Provo, UT | May 2010 – January 2011
Project: Global Entrepreneur Monitor
The Bradley PR Agency made me the Account Executive over their first international account. The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor holds an annual event in Washington D.C. at which they present the results of the data collected throughout the year about global entrepreneurship levels in each country.
– Managed team of 12 people and worked with the client directly to address campaign issues, client misconceptions and success standards.
– Conducted media relations before, during and after the event, including post-even media coverage.
– Researched and selected keynote speaker for the event.
– Invited attendees from the public and private sectors to build support for the overall goals of the organization.
Client: Utah Department of Transportation
The Utah Department of Transportation was conducting large-scale renovations on the major freeway and was looking to minimize air pollution and manage residential perspective.
– Led group of eight people to perform over 400 man-on-the-street-surveys concerning county-wide construction projects.
– Helped synthesize collected data and presented information to the Utah Department of Transportation.